[Mapserver-dev] output format save

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 2 11:15:13 EDT 2003

Hi There,

 We just realized the output formats are not written into the map file
when It is saved. I realize that saving the imagetype is enough (to
recreate the same mapfile) for default output formats, but we end up
loosing some specific user defined format options.
  I guess there are several ways to adress this :

   - write only the current output format used in the map file
   - write all the output formats
   - write back only output formats that are user defined (loaded from
map file or create by mapscript) . In trhis case we would also write
current one if diffrent from the user defined.

 Maybe there are other ways. What are your take on this ?

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca