[Mapserver-dev] FastCGI

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jun 18 10:26:39 EDT 2003

Frank,

Thanks for the info.  This sounds like a great idea.

Please note that our requirements or wishes are in no way greater or more
significant than those of others who use/contribute to MapServer; but I
sense that many people would favour a 4.0 release.

..Tom