[Mapserver-dev] cvs segfaults!

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Wed May 14 03:22:59 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 20:07, Steve Lime wrote:
> Remember that it is a development version and may not always be stable.
> However, I know where the issue is. Will fix ASAP.

Of course I do remember that it's dev, unstable, dangerous like Sid, etc. And
far more better and featurefull than mapserver-stable. Usually. :-)
No offence meant, just trying to help by pinpointing this bug to you.
I mean, there's also a difference between unstable and completely unuseable,
imho...

Cheers,
Vincent.