[Mapserver-dev] ALPHACOLOR?

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Nov 5 16:31:11 EST 2003

I'm sure you would have remembered adding it, my appologies for assuming
so. The one place it kinda makes sense is in color reading and writing
and that's the only place it's in the code at the moment. I guess I'd
just leave it...

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> I believe Frank put that in place at the begining of the color
> conversion. Not sure
> what his intensions were, but I've not modified any of the GD
related
> code to use
> it. No reason to document it at this point.

Steve / Daniel,

I don't remember adding ALPHACOLOR (though I might have), and am not
aware of
any use or future need for the keyword.  If we can't work out a need
for it,
perhaps we should just remove it to avoid future confusion.

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent