[Mapserver-dev] Wingdings bug

Ned Harding nharding at extendthereach.com
Thu Nov 6 11:49:33 EST 2003

Thanks for looking into that Daniel...  I guess it seams like a FreeType
issue, in that the behavior is different from the windows TrueType renderer,
but mainly a bug that isn't a bug.  Not too big an issue now that I've
figured it out.  It only became an issue for me because I'm embedding
MapServer into a desktop product on windows and I have to make do with what
fonts a client will have.

Ned.