[Mapserver-dev] Labeling Question

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Sep 4 08:44:48 EDT 2003

Steve, Daniel, et al,

It is really great that you guys implement things faster than I can
think of them :), you guys are what makes this product so great!

Also this is a great explanation of how it currently works, and I
didn't know you stepped through the labelcache in reverse order - I
now need to change all my mapfiles :)

Thanks,
  -Steve W.