[Mapserver-dev] 4.2 release plan

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 6 15:30:59 EDT 2004

sgillies at frii.com wrote:

> Feature freeze?  Fine with me.
>
> Is there a way we could use Bugzilla a bit more to manage which
> features get done?  Maybe by saying only issues with priority > N
> get addressed before 4.2 and others are frozen?  Or should we be
> using the target milestone instead?

Good point. We enabled the "Target Milestone" feature of bugzilla for
this not long ago, and created "4.2 release" and "4.4 release"
milestones to tag bugs that we know must make it in either release.

So if you know of some bugs that must make it in 4.2 then please mark
them with that Target Milestone value, and we can easily query them.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca