[Mapserver-dev] Re: [Mapserver-users] Problems in viewing dgn files

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Apr 7 13:13:23 EDT 2004

Gambin Dejan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you very much on your answer. Now I have downloaded a nightly
> build version of Mapserver and when compiling I get:

> mapraster.c -o mapraster.o
> mapraster.c: In function `msDrawRasterLayerLow':
> mapraster.c:1680: warning: implicit declaration of function `freeLayer'
> gcc -c -O2  -Wall -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA  -DUSE_EPPL -DUSE_PROJ
> -DUSE_PROJ_API_H -DUSE_WMS_SVR         -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG
> -DUSE_GD_WBMP -DUSE_GD_FT -DUSE_PDF  -DUSE_OGR -DUSE_GDAL
> -I/usr/include         -I/usr/local/include      maprasterquery.c -o
> maprasterquery.o
> maprasterquery.c: In function `msRasterLayerInfoInitialize':
> maprasterquery.c:176: error: `MS_RASTER' undeclared (first use in this
> function)

Gambin,

Sorry ... my error.  I shouldn't have included maprasterquery in the Makefile.in
yet.  I have committed the main raster query module to ensure I don't lose all
the work by accident, but it isn't my intention that it be "buildable" yet.

I have committed a modified Makefile.in without this module.  Please just
remove maprasterquery.o from your OBJS list and you should be OK.