[Mapserver-dev] MapFile Java parser

Jean-Henry Berevoescu bjh at globexplorer.com
Wed Apr 28 06:06:39 EDT 2004

I thought this issue might be of some interest for others too, but I see
it's not the case.

I tried to make the grammar files usable for a Java setup, but without
success. I really see no other option for now, than to do my own
custom parsing. It is not the right solution, but I have no other option
and I need to proceed with my project somehow.

Jean