[Mapserver-dev] help

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Aug 24 12:53:33 EDT 2004

Hi,
I think maybe you have ended up in the wrong list. This list is beeing
used by people who do internal development on the UMN MapServer engine.
Your problem rather looks like a problem where MapServer users can help.
Try this list, which also has a lot more traffic:
MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU

Cheers, Anrulf.

--
CCGIS Christl & Stamm GbR