OGC:WMS GetMap output wierdness

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Mon Dec 20 11:04:33 EST 2004

Hi,

Working off latest CVS, My OGC:WMS GetMap / GetLegendGraphic output
returns some strange results (incorrect symbols compared to mapfile
CLASS defs, no features at all).

When I tried reverting CVS to 20041215 (then make clean, ./configure...,
make), results were as expected, all working fine.

When I tried reverting CVS to 20041216 (then make clean, ./configure...,
make), results were as expected, all working fine.

When I tried reverting CVS to 20041217 (then make clean, ./configure...,
make), results were as per the problem above.

It looks like mapgd.c might be causing this.

Cheers

..Tom