OGC:WMS GetMap output wierdness

Mon Dec 20 12:22:40 EST 2004

I made changes to use GD functions for drawing filled ellipses and arcs
rather than
the home grown ones. Only circle drawing was affected. What symbol defs
are you
seeing problems with?

Steve

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]" <Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA> 12/20/2004
10:04:33 AM >>>
Hi,

Working off latest CVS, My OGC:WMS GetMap / GetLegendGraphic output
returns some strange results (incorrect symbols compared to mapfile
CLASS defs, no features at all).

When I tried reverting CVS to 20041215 (then make clean,
./configure...,
make), results were as expected, all working fine.

When I tried reverting CVS to 20041216 (then make clean,
./configure...,
make), results were as expected, all working fine.

When I tried reverting CVS to 20041217 (then make clean,
./configure...,
make), results were as per the problem above.

It looks like mapgd.c might be causing this.

Cheers

..Tom