[Mapserver-dev] Maptemplate->processLine

Ned Harding nharding at extendthereach.com
Fri Feb 6 17:37:54 EST 2004

I appreciate your concerns Daniel.  Looking into the code in more detail I'm
just now understanding how intertwined it all is.  I'm not sure what I'm
going to do now, but I will try to solve my issues outside of modifying the
MapServer code.  I have a programming model that is in between the fully
interactive of the MapScript and the stateless of the CGI, so unfortunately
I don't see the MapScript code helping too much either.  I'll figure
something different out.

Thanks for the feedback,

Ned.