[Mapserver-dev] (no subject)

Cotter,John Sylvester JCotter at BISMAIL.UCC.IE
Mon Feb 16 14:43:22 EST 2004

Hi,
sorry to bother you but i am under a bit of pressure to get something
working for my final year project and i got your email address off the
mapserver forum.
No prob if you don't have time.
But i have a simple mapserver app put together(i am a final year student)
and i can't get the query function to work.I have the querymap setup, the
templates sorted,assigned a template path just before the end of the layer
object,set the mode to 'query' in the html files and am getting the
msquerybypoint() error which means that it doesn't have any info on a
particular point.
I have an onclick function in the query tool option button and what is
happening is basically it is not even allowing me to click on the map before
it throws up the error on the screen.
I was wondering if you would have the prepared script and mapfile stuff that
you could send me.
I know this is a bit farfetched but the deadline is in the next couple of
days and the query tool is one of the main aspects of the project so i am
trying my luck.Would really appreciate any help you may provide me.Regards