[Mapserver-dev] mapserv (CVS) WMS query

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 22 18:32:07 EST 2004

Um... I never realized that this implied that the default style was
named "default".  Please file this in bugzilla and one of us will take
care of applying and testing the patch.  Note that we'll also have to
parse (split) the styles parameter because we'll have to handle the case
of styles=default,default,default....

Daniel