[Mapserver-dev] Problem with 4.2.0 Distribution

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Thu Jul 8 14:29:52 EDT 2004

David,

You can download flex and bison for win32 at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32/.  There are self-extracting
binary packages for both.  You might have to edit your system path to
include the directory where you installed these programs (probably
C:\Program Files\GNUWin32\bin).

Or, if you have MinGW or Cygwin, you can also use flex and bison from
those systems to generate the mapparser and maplexer files.

Cheers!
-Perry

--
"He's no geek.His tan's too good." -Benjamin Choate