[Mapserver-dev] Is there an issue in the tracker regarding new work on msImageCreate?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 28 18:28:11 EDT 2004

I added an additional argument map object. This function was meant to be
a generic function to create an imageobject based on the format, but it
was only doing it for GD and RAWDATA. I added the other types of formats
that exist (IMAGEMAP, SWF, PDF), but needed a map object to do that.
Thus the addtion of the new argument.

Is this info enough to upgrade the SWIG mapscript ?

Later

Sean Gillies wrote:

> I'd like to discuss what's going on and learn what the
> scope of the work is.
>
> The change breaks a lot of stuff in the SWIG mapscript.
>
> Sean
>
> --
> Sean Gillies
> sgillies at frii dot com