[Mapserver-dev] the pfffurpose of getNumeric

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 2 10:58:04 EDT 2004

Should we pull it from the archive?

Steve Lime wrote:
> No comments implies permission, so I made the switch in mapserv.c
and
> mapserv_fcgi.c. Are we keeping the FastCGI stuff up-to-date? I've
tried
> but am not sure all changes  have been made in both spots...

Steve,

My suggestion is that we *not* try and keep the fast cgi version up to
date.
It is/was a proof of concept.  At some point I would like to revisit
the
fastcgi concept, but at that point I will fork from mapserv again or
even
try and integrate directly into mapserv.c.

So, don't waste maintenance effort on the mapserv_fcgi.c.

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent