[Mapserver-dev] speeding up mapserver

Chris G. Nicholas cgn at globexplorer.com
Thu Jun 3 14:05:48 EDT 2004

A key/value pair mechanism would be really nice.

We're gappling with how to elegantly add some form of a "requestid" in http headers, as well as perhaps some rudimentary identity info, that would cascade on to chained WMS/WFS/(WCS?(!)) services, and this would make it really easy to add without resorting to hanging obscure junk on the core typedefs.

Chris