[Mapserver-dev] Re: [Mapserver-docs] RE: MapServer Documentation Update

kgeurts kgeurts at gis.umn.edu
Fri Jun 4 15:24:10 EDT 2004

Hello Lowell and MapServer Documentation Authors,

With regards to updating the documentation to 4.2, I wanted to give authors
at least a week to update their documents and commit them to the 4.2
branch. I plan to have 4.2 become the main documentation webpage by the end
of next week. I will however, continue to add documents to the 4.2 page as
authors provide the updated versions. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kari A. Geurts

MDP Coordinator
Department of Forest Resources