[Mapserver-dev] perl-mapscript

John Beisley - RSG josb at pml.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 05:26:21 EST 2004

John Beisley - RSG wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I currently
> have a problem with perl-mapscript (PHP-mapscript not being an
> option). The problem is that adding "proccessing" directives to a
> raster layer is not possible currently within perl-mapscript. Is this
> likely to be included in a nightly build soon, or should I try to
> implement it myself? I'm not yet sure if I have the knowledge to put
> this feature in myself, however.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> - John

In followup to this I think I may have managed to implement a couple of
functions:
addProcessing(char *)
clearProcessing()

As members of the layerObj class in the SWIG file mapscript.i

Do you want the changes for these? I made the changes on one of the
nightly builds, but I imagine they would backport to mapscript for
mapserver 4.0.1.

- John

--
Website: www.pml.ac.uk
Registered Charity No. 1091222

The content of this message may contain personal views which are
not the views of Plymouth Marine Laboratory unless specifically
stated.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free