[Mapserver-dev] Re:WMS Problems...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 17 11:41:36 EST 2004

Sean Gillies wrote:
 > Steve,
 >
 > I vote that outputformats be changed so that we can have multiple
 > formats using the same driver.  Have the format name be the primary
 > format identifier instead of the driver.
 >
 > Sean

Guys,

Are you sure this doesn't work already?  I use multiple outputformat
declarations for the same driver all the same time ... just with different
options and a different name.  It seems if we also override the mimetype
they should even be selectable via WMS (or WCS).  Is there actually an
action item her or should someone just go ahead and test the capability.