[Mapserver-dev] Re:WMS Problems...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 17 11:49:06 EST 2004

But how to specify which one via WMS? All that gets advertised is a
mime-type. I've
tested with WMS, with two defs you only see one image/tiff in the
GetCapabilties
document. I've no idea what definition actually gets used to produce
the output
file.

Steve

Sean Gillies wrote:
 > Steve,
 >
 > I vote that outputformats be changed so that we can have multiple
 > formats using the same driver.  Have the format name be the primary
 > format identifier instead of the driver.
 >
 > Sean

Guys,

Are you sure this doesn't work already?  I use multiple outputformat
declarations for the same driver all the same time ... just with
different
options and a different name.  It seems if we also override the
mimetype
they should even be selectable via WMS (or WCS).  Is there actually an
action item her or should someone just go ahead and test the
capability.

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent