[Mapserver-dev] Re: Working PHP Mapscript module produced with SWiG?!

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Mar 18 13:59:57 EST 2004

It is not completely impossible, but unfortunately the situation is less
clear cut with PostgreSQL than with PHP, since different packagers have
had different understandings about what headers they should include in
their "devel" packages.

Like you, we have not looked at this in detail in a while. I think
things might have improved in later versions.

--
       __
      /
      | Paul Ramsey