[Mapserver-dev] HISTORY.TXT in v4.2

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 11 10:58:24 EDT 2004

Hi,

Several fixes to the 4.2 branch have been committed in the last few days
without any comment in the HISTORY.TXT.

For the 4.3 dev version, I think it's ok to document only the major
changes and fixes, but for the (oon to be) stable 4.2 branch I think
that every fix needs to be documented in HISTORY.TXT with refrerence to
the bug number when appropriate.

I know some of you already maintain the HISTORY.TXT very well, but for
those who don't, please, please, please... add a note to HISTORY.TXT for
*every* fix that you make in the stable 4.2 branch.

Thanks
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca