[Mapserver-dev] For MUM2, highlites since MUM1 and future directions...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue May 25 13:45:10 EDT 2004

Hi Folks: I'm doing a short presentation at MUM2 on MapServer's past,
present and future. I can handle the past, but would like input from you
folks about particular things to highlite from the past year, and on
future development work. I'd prefer to have a technology focus and not
dwell on organizational issues related to the long term project
management. The latter will be discussed over a few cocktails at the
meeting.