[Mapserver-dev] MapServer 4.4.0-beta1 released

Valik Solórzano Barboza valik.solorzano.barboza at GEODAN.NL
Tue Nov 2 08:29:36 EST 2004

Hi Daniel,

we are trying to access
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleasePlan44 what we get
strange characters. We did try this with FireFox and IE. Should we use
another url?

Cheers,

Valik

Drs. Valik Solórzano Barboza