[Fwd: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] single classed layers and GetLegendGraphic]

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Nov 10 08:43:07 EST 2004

Yes, I'm basically writing out a table like:

Icon|Title
Icon|Title

...so it's a bit redundant if the title is shown twice.

> Btw2: does Cubewerx use the GetLegend request in their LegendURL?

No, it's a vendor specific thing they use in CubeXPLOR.