Mapserver-4.4.0-beta2 wms client rendering problem

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu Nov 11 20:51:45 EST 2004

Lars and Frank -

Thanks for the report and fix.  As we all do more integration via WMS this attention to detail is appreciated (at least by me!)

        - Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: +1 978 251-4242   Fax: +1 978 251-1396

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Developers List [mailto:MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Frank Warmerdam
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 5:29 PM
To: MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Mapserver-4.4.0-beta2 wms client rendering problem

Folks,

I thought i should close off this thread by saying the bug was an off-by-half-a-pixel error in mapwmslayer.c where it wrote out the world file.
I have corrected it and the fix should be in beta3.

Details in bug 1050.

Thanks to Lars for reporting this in detail so I could easily reproduce it and fix it.