SDE raster support

Mon Nov 15 15:40:12 EST 2004

Are there docs someplace on how to use it?

Pirmin Kalberer wrote:
> It should be no problem. We could create a patch and test it, if the
mapserver
> people want to have it integrated it in the current CVS version.
There is only
> a absolutely minimal change in the non-raster SDE part, so I see no
risk in
> adding it now.

Pirmin,

OK, I believe Howard and I have committed the necessary pieces into the
4.4
tree in time for beta3 without any active resistance from our esteemed
release manager.  Howard has agreed to be the official scape goat if
this
causes problems, but I would strongly encourage you to extract
MapServer from
CVS and do a bit of testing of the SDE raster support as commited to
ensure it
still works properly. I am no posisition to test it myself (or even
build it).

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent