IS there an SDE analyse application for shape files?

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Nov 22 14:57:32 EST 2004

Steven,

PySDE is well-suited for this task.  I have a script that does
exactly this, but it checks already loaded SDE layers and reports
which ObjectIDs are have NULL shapes, which you can then remove.
When I get back to my desk after the holidays, I will send it along.
(Send me an email to remind my later next week if I don't).

Howard