Time to close the wiki?

Mon Nov 29 11:15:21 EST 2004

Hi all,

I think the the wiki has lots of good ideas, but you are right it is not
being managed. It is a valuable tool for collecting information that
SHOULD be in our documentation anyway. It would be nice if the
Documentation Team could take responsibility for the wiki and manage the
content AND migrate the information into the appropriate documentation.
I don't know if the Wiki supports being moderated, i.e. requires a
review and approval for submissions, before they become public, but this
might solve the spam problems.

Assuming we can't do enough of the above, to make the wiki worth-while
maintaining, then I guess, I would agree with Sean.

-Steve W.