Time to close the wiki?

Thomas E Burk teb at MALLIT.FR.UMN.EDU
Mon Nov 29 13:03:29 EST 2004

Kari isn't in charge of the wiki; at the moment I am.

A few people know that we are moving to install the pieces for a new
MapServer Web site that will use plone. Howard has put in a great deal of
effort on this and we want to take advantage of that. The new site will
change how several capabilities are supported, including something like a
wiki I presume.

I don't have the time or many alternative resources at the moment to ALSO
do something about the wiki. We are using an old version of UseMod; I
don't know all the configuration options or if a new version would help
with the problem. If someone has experience, specific advice is welcome.

Tom

<http://umn.edu/mc/s?DeiRgzgAltaCBbEU9vqQZNyOA2mWYEYBM>