[Mapserver-dev] New OracleSpatial module

Fernando S. simon at inf.univali.br
Mon Oct 4 16:58:16 EDT 2004

Hi folks,
    I finished to write the new functions for the OracleSpatial module.
Now I'm testing the new code and writing new documentation for it.
    In this code I implemented functions that permit the user query for
items directly to Oracle, for example msOracleSpatialLayerGetShape
function. We needed to change the string to add the new functions, but
the old connections still works.
    I want to commit in cvs this friday and the next week change add the
FastCGI support, any problem? More hints?
    Thank's

Fernando Simon - simon at inf.univali.br
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br