[Mapserver-dev] More SDE State Handling

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 20 12:49:40 EDT 2004

I found some more SDE state handling in the layerwhichshapes function...
So two things:
- Some of the stream setup in layeropen might be happening twice
- The special "unversioned" case needs to be handled here too
Paul

   // reset the stream
   status = SE_stream_close(sde->stream, 1);
   if(status != SE_SUCCESS) {
     sde_error(status, "msSDELayerWhichShapes()", "SE_stream_close()");
     return(MS_FAILURE);
   }

   //Set the stream state back to the state_id of our user-specified version
   if (!(sde->state_id == SE_DEFAULT_STATE_ID)){
     status =  SE_stream_set_state(sde->stream,
                                   sde->state_id,
                                   sde->state_id,
                                   SE_STATE_DIFF_NOCHECK);
     if(status != SE_SUCCESS) {
       sde_error(status, "msSDELayerOpen()", "SE_stream_set_state()");
       return(MS_FAILURE);
     }
   }