Build fails on CVS?

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 13 01:34:17 EDT 2005

On 4/12/05, Bill Binko <bill at binko.net> wrote:
> I hate to respond to my own post, but this seems to be related to building
> without FastCGI support.  Is that now required?  It seems that if FastCGI
> is not chosen, then USE_MAPIO is not set and stdargs.h is not included.
> However the SVG code relies on varargs stuff which is in stdarg.h.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Bill,

I suspect this was an oversite on Assefa's part when doing the
SVG stuff.  While the FastCGI stuff needs the stdargs.h, there
is no reason it couldn't be included in mapsvg.c as well, if it
is required.  If Assefa doesn't pick up on this pretty soon, I
would suggest you submit a bug report, possibly including
a patch for the change.