Build fails on CVS?

Jerry Pisk jerry.pisk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 13 03:49:21 EDT 2005

I can comment on #2. That function was added in GD 2.0.16 to remove a
race condition when using GD in a multithreaded application. I don't
know what check is appropriate, I'm hoping there's a defined version
we can test against (something like #if (LIBGD_VERSION > 0x2000A)), if
not we will need to find a better test.

Jerry