Mapserver mapfiles access

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Apr 26 13:47:51 EDT 2005

You can set mapfile parameters on the fly:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc44/cgi-reference.html#mapfileURL

We use this approach sometimes where we have a 'bare' mapfile on disk,
with minimal objects set/defined, and everything gets changed as per
above.

..Tom