GIF Raster Data Problem

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Apr 27 09:23:57 EDT 2005

Akio,

This is the -dev list, which is reserved for discussion relating to the
development of the software.

Questions relating to the use of the software should be sent to the
mapserver-users list, where there are hundreds of users willing to share
their knowledge.

Hint: your problem is most likely that you are missing a world file for
your .GIF image. The raster howto in the mapserver docs page will tell
you all you need to know about rasters.

Daniel

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca