Layer Virtualization and SDE

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Thu Dec 8 14:19:21 EST 2005

Jani and I chatted over IRC and decided that we would just put this
function at the top of mapsde.c (and not include any prototype in
map.h)  Not every layer provider needs to do something like this, and
Jani said that it is easier to add stuff to the layer virtualization
than to remove unnecessary things.

Howard