Revised 4.8 release plan

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Thu Dec 15 12:02:16 EST 2005

Steve -

I'm just about to test your new code from last night, but I used the
same syntax Perry's reporting and I had no problem.

	- Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Developers List [mailto:MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU]
On Behalf Of Steve Lime
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:01 PM
To: MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Revised 4.8 release plan

This new code really shouldn't impact that style definition. I have to
look into it though.
Did that work prior to the new addition?

Steve

>>> "Pericles S. Nacionales" <naci0002 at umn.edu> 12/15/05 10:07 AM >>>
Steve,

LAYER
TYPE POLYGON
TRANSPARENCY ALPHA
CLASS
  STYLE
    COLOR 128 128 128
    ANTIALIAS TRUE   # <-- this causes a segfault
  END
END

When the ANTIALIAS keyword is added in the same style used to define
polygon fill, a segfault occurs.  Is this supposed to work or should an
error be generated for this?

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales