WFS GetFeature response global bounding box issue

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Dec 28 14:57:52 EST 2005

Hi,

Against latest CVS, if I invoke the following OGC:WFS GetFeature w/ Filter request:
http://devgeo.cciw.ca/cgi-bin/mapserv/kyw?VERSION=1.0.0&SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=GetFeature&outputFormat=GML3&TYPENAME=canadwscssda&Filter=%3CFilter%3E%3CPropertyIsEqualTo%3E%3CPropertyName%3EWSCSDA%3C/PropertyName%3E%3CLiteral%3E01B%3C/Literal%3E%3C/PropertyIsEqualTo%3E%3C/FILTER%3E

I receive a response back with results as expected.

When inspecting /msFeatureCollection/gml:boundedBy, the actual values are not representative of the entire set of results.  Infact, they're way off.  The gml:boundedBy chunk WITHIN each gml:featureMember seem to be fine.

I notice mapproject.c was changed on 23/12/2005, so I'm not sure if this had any effect.

Cheers

..Tom