Extra pixel around square vector filler for polygon

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Wed Dec 28 18:54:42 EST 2005

Hello,

I have a map which uses a checkerboard pattern as polygon filler.
The filler is a square which consists of four checks (two white, two black),
and when mapserver renders a polygon using this pattern, it puts an extra
1 pixel wide border for east and north side of square.

I will paste example map file and symbol definition at the end of this email,
so if you have any idea if this is a feature or bug, and how to get rid of this
or what is more appropriate way to draw checkerboard I would be grateful.

BR, Jani

----------------------8<------------------------8<-----------------
SYMBOL
  NAME "checkerboard"