wishlists

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Mon Feb 14 13:40:05 EST 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:

> What else is on the lists?

I've got two reasonable items on my list:

* style level (not layer level) feature opacity.

* faster rendering of features from memory using mapscript to reduce
the performance gap between rendering a layer connected to data via a
mapserver connector and rendering features obtained through a scripting
interface to OGR or Postgres.

and one pie-in-the-sky item:

* explore using Cairo instead of GD.  Cairo has the cartoline stuff
built in, and can take advantage of graphic accelerators.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies