internal server error, lexer problem?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Feb 15 08:51:10 EST 2005

Hi list,

Fernando Simon and I have been trying for the last days to debug an
internal server error from Mapserver, without success.

Fernando tests on Linux, with the same Oracle data as I have here, but I
work on Windows.

Before any of the Oracle debug statements make it into the Apache error
log, Mapserver crashes with premature end of script headers. Every
function in maporaclespatial.c has a msDebug call, and debugging is
working in my environment when I do use a valid, working DATA statement.

If I use the following DATA statement:
1. DATA "geom from (SELECT locatie AS geom, naam as NAAM, id AS ID FROM
mrg_gemeenten) using unique id srid 90112 filter version 10g"

Mapserver crashes on Windows. On Linux it works fine.

2. DATA "geom from (SELECT locatie AS geom, id AS ID FROM mrg_gemeenten)
using unique id srid 90112 filter version 10g"

Works fine in both environments.

Could there be a problem with the lexer in this case? On Linux both data
statements work fine.

Any thoughts what we could try?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,