internal server error, lexer problem?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Feb 15 08:56:27 EST 2005

Sorry, forgot to mention a few things.

WMS GetMap works fine in both situations (both DATA statements).

WMS GetFeatureInfo crashes with statement 1, statement 2 works fine.

But the problem seems to be that Mapserver crashes before any of the
Oracle functions are called, seeing nothing is in the debug log, and we
can't seem to pinpoint where this could happen. Any pointers to that would
be very much appreciated.

[Tue Feb 15 14:54:33 2005] [error] [client 192.168.3.4] Premature end of
script headers: mapserv.exe

Best regards,
Bart