wishlists

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Feb 17 02:52:17 EST 2005

Daniel, regarding your idea of pre-generating raster tiles out of vector
street data and serving them, it would be very nice to have Label-EZ
integrated into Mapserver, since performance is not the biggest issue
anymore when you are pre-generating anyway. Whatever happened to the
integration of Mapserver and Label-EZ?

Thanks everybody for their input. I have got a far better view now where
the software *could* be heading to.

I think parts of this discussion might also be useful for the
mapserver-users list, so I'll make a summary and will post it to the user
list.

Best regards,
Bart