Bug 1238 committed to CVS (avoid C++/C99 comments in source)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Feb 18 13:23:14 EST 2005

Quick followup on this: Petter found a few instances of "http://"
strings that were turned into partly commented lines in mapwcs.c and
mapsvg.c. This is fixed in CVS now.

If you built from CVS this morning then you should probably consider
updating your source again.

Daniel