PostGIS 1.0 support

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Feb 22 17:56:58 EST 2005

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> If you don't mind the patches in teh 4_4 branch, we don't mind applying
> them. there were some initial problems, but mark is regressing them all
> against some test cases now. Should be ready to apply everything if we
> get permission.

Seems that Sean would like to see those problems fixed, and I don't mind
them either as long as they don't break anything else... so unless you
hear objections from someone else on this list then I'd say go ahead.

Do you think this can be done for a 4.4.2 release tomorrow? If not then
please let us know and we'll try to plan the 4.4.2 release around that.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca