Segmentation fault adding a new layer with php-mapscript (4.6beta3)

Bill Binko bill at BINKO.NET
Mon Jun 6 10:19:22 EDT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Nicol Hermann wrote:

> Hi Bill,

> In both case i do not specify the parameter '--with-php-regex-dir'
>
> Here is the output of the configure statement
>
> checking for location of config.h or
> php_config.h... /usr/local/include/php/main/php_config.h
> checking whether we have PHP3 or PHP4... -DPHP4
> checking whether we should use PHP's regex... no
>         PHP/MapScript module configured.

> Sadly the segfault persists.

bummer

> Maybe of note PHP is compiled as cgi with the flag
> '--with-regex=system'.

That was what the configure script detected, so that's good.

At this point, it might not be the regex problem.. could you run it in gdb
and post the results?  That would show us what the corruption was.

Bill